Credit | Privacy | Taxes & Fees | Parking
The Listel Hotel requires a valid credit card and valid piece of government issued identification to be presented at check-in. The name on the front of the credit card and the signature on the back of the credit card must match the information provided on the government issued identification and the name and signature of the person registering for the room. The credit card will be imprinted on the hotel's registration card and authorized for an amount to cover the room and tax charges for the entire stay, plus a reasonable reserve for possible incidental charges. At check-out, if a guest chooses to pay by means other than the pre-authorized credit card, the pre-authorization will be deleted by the credit card company as per their individual policies and procedures (please check with your credit card issuer for their current policy and procedure regarding pre-authorizations)
This policy is strictly enforced and is applicable to all hotel guests, whether or not they or a third party has pre-paid for their accommodations.
The Listel Hotel complies with British Columbia's Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and Personal Information Protection Act. At www.oipcbc.org/legislation.htm.
Taxes & Fees
All room rates are subject to 21% Taxes and Fees. The breakdown is as follows:
- 12.96% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) Federal and Provincial General Sales Tax
- 2.03% AHRT (Additional Hotel Room Tax) Provincial Tax
- 1.31% DMF (Destination Marketing Fee) Funding Directed to Regional Tourism Marketing
- 4.7% F&EF (Facility & Eco Fee) Our Facility & Eco Fee includes the following benefits:
- Internet access (both wired or wireless);
- Unlimited local telephone calls;
- Unlimited long distance calls within Canada and the USA;
- Unlimited faxes;
- Black & white photocopying (to a maximum of 100 sheets per day);
- Computer kiosk with printer, Internet access and Microsoft Office applications;
- Zero waste disposal (all waste disposed of in an ecologically responsible manner);
- Morning newspaper (available upon request);
- Fitness Centre in-house and/or access to Steve Nash Fitness World Express (three blocks from Hotel).
Secure Gated Parking
- Hotel parking is $26 per night (exclusive of 35.5% taxes, total with tax per night is $35.24)
- This includes 24-hour secure gated valet parking
- Unlimited in-and-out privileges
- Lot clearance 6'6"; limited over-height parking available, please call for details
- 35.5% taxes on parking??!! Yes, we know, it seems astronomical; however, 27% of that tax goes to TransLink, Vancouver's regional transportation authority, so we try to think of it as directly contributing to the environment!